- IN YOUR FACE
- No matter how hard I try
- It won’t be long now
- Let’s have daily pretty hair
- Work toward passive income
- A jealous good-bye
- Wheels not turning, lights not yet on
- Hustle tomorrow
- Good luck
- Pretty deck
- Bihag please
- This is all work
- TV TIME!
- This mango looks sour but it’s sweet and tangy
- rain rain rain
- Six espresso shots
- Three decaf shots
- Three caffeinated shots
- COFFEE day and tomorrow
- Phone consultations
- IN YOUR FAAAAAAAAAAAACE
- Asim car
- Please please please come on
- But fed uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
- Let’s see
- POOOOOF your face.
- Buti nga
- Avail now
- It will be worth it!
- These aren’t that disconnected, mainly about two things
I’m always surprised by how quickly it takes me to get here.
This is shaping up to be a pretty interesting year. Let’s see. Fingers crossed.
guess tomorrow is on my mind
Usually start getting annoyed at this time on Sundays as i realize that it’s almost time for work.
by Tasha Alexander
Fun and not too much suspense, despite what it says on each cover. Victorian England.
The name of the coral nail polish I picked out. Made for me.
I went with Williamsberg instead. Pwede rin.
- Too many late nights
- Disgruntled a lot
- Seems like nothing is going to change
- Two awesome emails and a phone call *The Plan*
- Pwede CSP-ish or maybe CCMM or maybe CbutSC
- Good bye M
- Ellie sleepover
- American Heiress
- Gotye, Somebody that I used to know
- Good presentation to open the week. Why, who cares, so what!
- H* Index
Crazy times though. Can this be over soon? In any which way, pick from Plans B-D!
Can I have it all? Sending that desire out to the universe. Self-fulfilling prophecy, energy will follow thought. The question is, where.